Wednesday, December 06, 2017

From Andrea

 A little parcel arrived all the way from the UK, from another dear stitching friend, Andrea.

This year Andrea sent me a Lizzie Kate ornament, the design is from the 2017 Just Cross Stitch ornaments magazine.

I was so delighted to see it as this was my number one favourite pick from the magazine. I had already decided to stitch it early next year for our tree so now I won't need to!




As always, it has been stitched and finished beautifully.

This is the lovely card Andrea also sent.


This year we have two Christmas trees decorated, one especially for all the handmade ornaments we've been given over the years - photos to come!

See you soonx

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

A very cute card, and Andrea's finishing is amazing.
Marilyn

Vickie said...

Yes, I too plan on making this one. Andrea makes excellent ornaments AND cards!

Justine said...

What a beautiful ornament from Andrea. Yes please share photos of your trees!

Andrea said...

Always such a pleasure to stitch for you. Glad you like it ... and not stitched it for yourself already. :)

Bethan said...

Another lovely piece! I love the idea of a tree full of stitched/hand-made ornaments. Looking forward to seeing the pictures x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...