Monday, January 29, 2018

Lizzie Kate Mystery Sampler

This is another of my neglected projects from late last year, Lizzie Kate's 2017 Mystery Christmas Sampler.  I think the first chart arrived in early October so I stitched Part 1 and then into my stitching basket it went.

After a major muck up and having to take out a whole week of stitching (!!!) Part 2 was completed during our holiday to Taupo.



I nearly finished stitching Part 3 over the weekend and then it will be time to add the embellishments. The extra charts that came with the patterns are very cute so I'll be stitching them some time soon.

Bye for now xx

7 comments:

Justine said...

That's so pretty Katrina. I prefer the larger writing to the small writing on her newer designs, but having seen yours almost finished I might have to change my mind! I'm glad you dug this out from the basket anyway.

Marilyn said...

So pretty!
Marilyn

Mary said...

Katrina, It's so frustrating to have to rip out and redo hours of work. The stitch is lovely and worth all that effort.

Merilde said...

Lovely, Katrina! The colors are beautiful. Lori

Elizabeth said...

What a fabulous design Katrina. Oh but having to undo a whole weeks work😱😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

Andrea said...

A real pretty stitch.

Bethan said...

So pretty! One day I will treat myself to a Lizzie Kate design, as I always love the ones you do x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...